Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: Breaking the Silence II

You are not alone...
The road you are on is the one I have chosen for you.
You trust Me to hold the very Universe in order, but
you let the seed of doubt begin to sprout. It's vines growing deeper as days pass.
I am your guide...
Surrounded by darkness, you can't see the light, yet I am there.
Am I not the one who healed the blind? the lame?
Trust Me to lead, even when you can't see what is in front or behind you.
I am your light...
The fires are hot. The hammer is hard. It must be this way.
Do you believe I would forge something that is too weak to use?
Do you believe I would make something that isn't perfect?
I am the Maker...
In your very words you say you believe I hold the Sun, Earth, and
Universe in My palm yet, you worry about the ones you love the most.
Can I not also hold them?
Can I not also give them exactly what they need from Me?
Can you let worry drown, and trust that I will keep them afloat?
I am Love...
You say you trust Me, you say you will follow Me, and you say I am your strength
yet, you are contemplating despair while I'm educating you with hope.
It's so ironic, you say you want to believe, trust, follow, and hope in Me.
Then don't change who you are because who you are is how I made you to discover Me.
I am your Creator...
I know you are weary, worn out, and feel like you are bleeding on the roadside.
You may feel alone, robbed, and full of despair, but I won't let you slip away.
On this road you will learn what it means to receive the very hope that you keep denying.
I am your hope...

Trust Me.
Believe in Me.
Let worry die.
Let despair rot away.

Let Me be your rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment